Kidz Educational Dance Express is a professionally developed dance and tumbling program designed for boys and girls ages 2 & up! These action-packed, exciting and educational classes are held at your child’s school. We offer tap, ballet, jazz, creative movement, tumbling, and hip hop.
|• Motor Skills
• Concentration and Focus
• Brain Development
• Body awareness
• Self Esteem and Confidence
|• Muscle toning
• Imagination and Creativity
• Rhythm and Timing
• Team Building
- This program provides a chance for your child to express him or herself in a variety of ways through acting, singing and dance.
- Your child will develop a sense of accomplishment as he or she improves self-esteem, balance, rhythm, aerobic fitness and coordination.
- Most of all, your child will have fun while learning an energetic dance curriculum.
Classes begin with warm up and stretching exercises. Children are then taught creative movement and dance techniques across the floor. With over 300 dances in our curriculum, students are regularly introduced to new routines.
Students are also introduced to props and tumbling apparatuses …
• Balance Beam
• Bean Bags
• Octagon Mat
• Hula Hoops
Our Sports Express Classes
This program is provided to you on a year round basis. Classes will be held at your childcare center weekly! Each month your child will focus on a new sport.
What does this mean for you?
1. Easy enrollment! Simply complete your child's enrollment by clicking on the Enroll Tab above and your child can participate in half hour weekly sports clinics.
2. Inexpensive! All equipment is provided.
3. Excellent curriculum! Sports Express is designed to teach small athletes the fundamental skills and rules of various sports such as hockey, soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, football and track. Each month it is something new.
4. Healthy active child! Weekly classes help to keep your child active and fit throughout the entire year. And the best part is…. they get to do it right alongside their childcare friends.
5. Convenient! Class is held at the childcare center during the day. No running here and there in the evenings or on Saturdays.
6. Age appropriate curriculum! Curriculum is designed for boys and girls ages 3 to 5 and is taught through individual drills, team building activities and games.